1. E.L.F. Brushes and product line can be found at Target. These $1 - $3 brushes can really get the job done. Other great products by this line are their liquid liners, lip glosses, makeup wipes, setting spray, daily brush cleaner, mineral primer, eye shadow primer, and highlighter. I use several of their products on a daily basis.
2. Milani Blushes are amazing!! My all time favorite blush is Corallina by Milani and this runs around $7, these blushes are definitely dupes for MAC Mineral Blushes at a fraction of the cost.
3. NYX Lipsticks are creamy, pigmented, and long lasting. You can find these at Ulta ranging from $3- $7 each. I even carry these in my professional kit, they are just that good!
4. L'oreal Luminous foundation is my go to foundation for daily wear. This foundation is dewy, lightweight, and reflects light without looking greasy, Coverage is medium, and the color selection is decent, this runs between $9-13 depending on where you buy it,
5. Prestige eye liner pencil has been my go to eye liner since I was a teenager. It is smooth, pigmented, long lasting and costs about $3!